This document sets forth the legal terms and conditions for access to and use of the Reich Group of Companies website. By accessing or using this website or the materials therein ("Site"), you agree to comply with the following terms and conditions.
Use and Access to the Site
Every user of this Site does so at their own risk. Reich Group of Companies makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the Site and the use thereof, including the security of any data or information transmitted to the Site.
Neither Reich Group of Companies nor any other party involved in the creation, production or delivery of this Site assumes or accepts any liability for any costs, losses, damages, etc. arising out of or in connection with the use and access to this Site, or with the failure of performance of this Site for any reason.
Copyright and Trademark Notice
This Site and all of the materials therein are protected by the Copyright Laws of the United Kingdom, and may be protected by the copyright laws of other countries as well. Any unauthorised use of the materials contained in the Site is strictly prohibited. All rights reserved.
The Site may contain documents, images, software, information and other materials owned by others, such as design work, Illustration, photographs, commercials, film clips, and music. Any use of any these materials is strictly prohibited, unless prior written consent is obtained from the owner of the materials.
Links to Other Websites
It is expressly understood that the website to which links are provided in this Site are not under the control of Reich Group of Companies. Reich Group of Companies assumes no responsibility with respect to the linked site, or for any potential damage arising out of or in connection with the use of any such link.
In addition, the existence of a link between this Site and any other website is not and shall not be understood to be an endorsement by Reich Group of Companies by the owner of proprietor of such linked website.
As a matter of policy, Reich Group of Companies does not consider suggestions or ideas which are offered to us on an unsolicited basis.
1. This is the Website of Reich Group of Companies
Our postal address is
Reich Group of Companies
197-203 Chapel Street
Tel: 0161 834 8877
Fax: 0161 835 1656
2. For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognises only the consumer's domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible)
3. We collect only the domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible) of visitors to our Web page, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit and information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations
4. The information we collect is used for internal review and is then discarded, used to improve the content of our Web page, used to customise the content and/or layout of our page for each individual consumer and is not shared with other organisations for commercial purposes
5.If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending an e-mail at email@example.com
6. We do not make available the e-mail addresses of those who access our site to other organisations or companies
7.If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided your address
8.Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers online may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by sending an e-mail at the above address.