Dental insurance is designed to cover costs associated with NHS or Private dental care including accidental and emergency treatment.
Dental insurance policies cover a range of dental work such as:
- Routine Examinations
- Scale & Polish
- Dental X-Rays
- Fillings / Root Canal
- Emergency Dental Treatment
- Orthodontic Treatment
- Oral Cancer
- Restorative Dental Treatment
- Dental insurance is designed to cover costs associated with NHS or Private dental care, including accidental and emergency treatment
- Claim back costs towards Routine Examinations, Scale & Polish & Dental X-Rays
- Claim back costs towards Fillings, Root Canals, Extractions and Emergency Dental Treatment
- Cover towards Oral Cancer
Wendy and her team at Reich provide us with an exceptional level of service, guiding and advising across a range of products. This allows us to place insurance not only at excellent rates, but also of real benefit to our people.
Nigel Kilgallon, Group Legal Counsel and Board Director, Blackpool Pleasure Beach Group of Companies