Personal private medical insurance (PMI), provides cover for the cost of private medical care to treat acute health conditions.
Cover is available for an individual on their own or can include their family too.
Private Medical Insurance not only meets the costs of having private medical treatment for an acute illness or injury on a short-term basis, but enables you to have access to the following benefits:
- Treatment at a convenient time and place for you
- Far more choice and control than treatment on the NHS
- Reduced waiting times for consultations and treatments
- Your own private hospital room
- Unrestricted visiting hours
At Reich Healthcare we can review the market for you for individual Healthcare policies and look at smart options to help keep the cost as low as possible whilst maintaining a good level of benefits.
Options are available to include additional benefits such as Dental optical and travel.
We can help guide you through the process from start to finish providing independent advice to find a tailored solution which specifically meets your requirements.
Setting up a plan to protect an individual and their family is both quick and easy as we will deal with everything for you.
As a client of Reich Healthcare, we will of course review your policy arrangements every year at renewal and you will have access to our claims specialists who are on hand to assist with any claims query. They are particularly effective with complex claims or perhaps where an Insurer is declining to cover a claim.
- Choice of underwriting and benefits
- Cost containment options
- Claims support via Reich Healthcare
- Annual Independent review of your policy