As the owner of a commercial property we understand that you have obligations under the Lease in relation to insurance and any breach of these obligations could allow your tenants to seek legal redress against you.
A large number of our clients fund the purchase of their commercial property with a facility from a lender. The Facility Agreement sets out your insuring obligations and any breach of the terms of the Facility Agreement will likely result in forfeiture.
At Reich we fully understand your legal responsibilities and the products we offer are specifically designed with this in mind.
Our policies cover you for:
- The cost of reinstating your property in the event of loss or damage
- Any loss of rent if your property is rendered unusable following an insured event
- Any claim against you as property owner for third party injury or damage
Our Insurer relationships are second to none and we have a personal relationship with the CEO’s of all the main property Insurers. This enables us to obtain superb prices for our customers without sacrificing cover. Importantly any claim our clients make will be dealt with immediately.
We also have specialist facilities to provide protection for your distressed assets.
Reich have their own unique Terrorism policy. This provides comprehensive cover at substantially cheaper premiums than Pool Re, saving you money. This cover can be purchased in isolation.
We have a team of 18 property specialists who understand your business and will be available to assist you with any issues. These include, but are not limited to:
- Liaising with your Lender to ensure your insurances comply with their requirements
- Reassuring your tenants regarding the scope of cover and price, allowing you to collect the Insurance Rent
- Advising you on all aspects of your insurances to give you peace of mind
Our team provides an immediate personal service to ensure any issues are resolved to your complete satisfaction.
To access our exclusive facilities, contact one of our property specialists to get your no obligation quote.